Clinical Supervisor - Wraparound Services
Now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus for this role!
The focus of Seneca Wraparound programs is to offer family-centered, individualized, culturally relevant, and strength-based support to families with complex and enduring needs. The Wraparound team builds consensus and leverages the strengths of its members to identify and meet needs that require intervention to support the child/youth and family in reaching their long-term goals.
The Clinical Supervisor-Wraparound Services provides direct supervision to all Wraparound staff on their team, monitors model fidelity and program outcomes, coordinates referral assignment, ensures the quality of clinical charting, and provides direct support to supervisees in the field. The Clinical Supervisor-Wraparound works with the rest of the Central Coast Leadership Team to ensure culturally responsive service provision to all clients and families as well as culturally responsive supervision and support to all members of the Central Coast site team.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Knows and can fulfill all job duties of the Facilitator, and Support Counselor positions.
- Provides initial and ongoing training and support to all supervisees in regard to all areas of their job responsibilities.
- Guides culturally specific services for clients and families, developing conceptual frameworks that take into account client and family’s cultural location (race, ethnicity, nationality, class, education, gender, sexual orientation, etc.) and adapts practices accordingly.
- Ensures that all supervisees are submitting accurate and timely paperwork related to the services being provided to children and families and relevant to their role.
- Leverages the full potential of a diverse array of supervisees by providing culturally responsive weekly supervision that notices and accounts for cultural differences between the supervisor, supervisee, and client (with the Clinical Supervisor if necessary, for hours accrual).
- Facilitates weekly clinical groups (with the Clinical Supervisor if necessary, for hours accrual).
- Participates in weekly supervision with the Program Director.
- Participate in the weekly Leadership Team Meetings.
- Collaborates with County partners in terms of client oversight and program quality issues
- Master’s degree in Social Services/Social Work/Psychology/Counseling.
- Licensed as MFT or LCSW required.
- Own vehicle, valid California Drivers License and insurance.
- Preferred in-depth knowledge of Wraparound principles and practices.
- Experience working with children involved in the child welfare, probation, or mental health systems.
- Experience working with or living in community with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Understands own social and cultural location, the systems of oppression within which we operate, and the impact those have on the clients and communities we serve.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- A commitment to advancing racial equity at the organizational level.
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements.
- Proof of Covid-19 fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
- Starting at $78,100 annually. Actual salary is dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications for the role.
- Salary increases each year.
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities.
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington.
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Supervisor, Clinical Supervisor, Nonprofit Supervisor, Non-profit Supervisor,
Please apply directly through our website by clicking here!