Manufacturing Strategy Analyst Intern
Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Early Talent Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Analyze manufacturing data and make recommendations according to your findings to best optimize cost and manufacturing capacity/capabilities
- Extract and create analysis from multiple data sources to achieve cost savings
- Collaborate with engineering, finance, and supply chain groups
- Learn the Genie product portfolio and understand key strategic decision making, specifically around vertical integration and Make/Buy decisions across our global manufacturing footprint
- Partner with global sourcing, analytics and purchasing teams to drive cost improvement
- Support Project Management activities
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Incorporate you into the larger Genie team
- Ask you to think critically and make proposals that will move the organization forward
- Provide feedback regularly
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree or higher in industrial engineering, supply chain, business or similar field or graduated within last two years
- Able to work full-time 40 hours per week for 3 months in Redmond, WA, or Bothell WA with the possibility of some hybrid work
- Ability to communicate with team members across the organization from the shop floor to leadership
- Experience with Excel, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc
- Attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Are adaptable, innovative, and proactive
The compensation for this position is $22/hr for undergraduate interns and $24/hr for graduate or returning interns. This position is eligible for holiday pay, but is not eligible for medical benefits.
Accepting applications on a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible