Mechanical Engineering Co-op
Do you have a passion for designing and developing new products? ITE is an innovative product development firm with a cooperative team culture focused on creating brand-leading products you only imagined were possible.
The Mechanical Engineering Co-op works with the engineering teams to assist with standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria. This role provides the opportunity to gain fully competent design engineering experience with most conventional aspects of engineering principals through on-the-job learning experiences.
If you’d like to join our team of versatile and inventive engineering professionals, apply today!
What you get:
- Hybrid Work Schedule with a Business Casual Work Environment.
- Onsite Fitness Centers and Ping-pong & Pool Tables.
- Regular Social Hours.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Academic understanding of engineering principles.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excitement for a challenge!
To be considered, you’ll need:
- To be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Working knowledge of at least one (1) computer-assisted design (CAD) system.
- The ability to follow directions and conduct work regarding most conventional aspects of a project.
- The ability to communicate effectively & professionally with coworkers & clients.
- To be fully vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus or be willing to receive vaccination for the COVID-19 virus upon hire.
More information on ITE’s culture, portfolio of projects, and client partners can be found on our blog, Facebook page, and LinkedIn.
ITE is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.