Market Analytics Specialist
Market Analytics Specialist
Remote United States
Student employment opportunities available
The Market Analytics Specialist engages with clients, internal partners and 3rd party vendors to resolve utility discrepancies and reporting, while maximizing savings opportunities for clients.
- Resolve all bill and account edits.
- Identify and resolve pre-identified unusual cost and consumption patterns, discrepancies and determine savings opportunities through working edits.
- Resolve data discrepancies and monitor all cost and consumption reporting.
- Analyze daily utility bills using a firm understanding of client industry, weather related usage patterns, market related changes and our internal audit process.
- Coordinate and negotiate with utility personnel as needed to resolve metering, billing and rate schedule issues.
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure summary bills are resolved and balanced for consolidations.
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, pcard, EFT, and internal team members.
- Answer incoming calls from utilities, clients and vendors.
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager by assisting in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, increase in late fees or service failures as needed.
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner.
- Data entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work experience.
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered.
- Ability to understand cost consumption reporting capabilities and platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate mathematical and analytical aptitude.
- Must have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized ENGIE Impact systems (including but not limited to Avi, Workflow)
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable.
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed.
- Participates and promotes process improvement to ensure we are effectively serving our clients.
- Basic understanding of ENGIE Impact services and offerings.
- Ability to problem solve and perform root cause analysis.
- Must be able to adapt to change easily.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.