Finance Rotational Analyst Program - LA, Hybrid
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
*Please apply via external link to be considered for this position*
Financial Management of the Americas is committed to being a world-class leader in Finance: providing timely and accurate decision support to enterprise business initiatives; leading transformational change and acting as a source of challenge to encourage operational excellence; being reliable stewards of scarce enterprise resources.
The Analyst Rotational Program is focused on developing talent while allowing for flexibility to explore and gain exposure to various finance disciplines. Rotations are 1 year and based on availability. Some rotational areas in the past have included:
- Financial Planning & Analysis “FP&A”: Manages budgeting, forecasting, and performance analysis across the Americas region.
- Operational & Technology Finance: Provide essential analysis into MUFG’s technology hub, guiding strategic planning into the next evolution of our business and services.
- Treasury: Manages liquidity and interest rate risks on behalf of the bank; manages market risks, supports earnings and executes on macro business strategies
- Business Unit CFO Teams: Responsible for management reporting, forecasting and financial analysis. Acts as a strategic partner to each function to assist in business decisions.
- Business Unit Risks & Controls: Reviews and assesses effectiveness of operational risks specific to Finance processes.
In order to qualify for this role, we expect that you will be able to demonstrate the following required knowledge, skills and abilities during the application process.
- Strong interest in Banking and Finance career paths
- Self-starter with the ability to synthesize ambiguous information and develop creative solutions, both within a team and independently
- Excellent social, verbal, and written communication skills so you can effectively articulate your thoughts when working alongside multiple business partners.
- Microsoft Suite proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Oracle Essbase or database experience preferred
- Prior finance-related or data analysis experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.