Client Services Specialist-Financial Specialist (REMOTE)-(Masters Degree Required: Example: Masters in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance, Economics)
MUSTBE ABLE TO WORK PST HOURS
MASTERS REQUIRED: Example: Masters in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering Mathematical Finance.
CFA acceptable as a replacement for a Masters degree
Role: In this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in the implementation and application of Moody's Analytics Solutions. This is an opportunity to develop your career in financial services using world class software. You will obtain a broad knowledge of credit and market risk methodologies by working with the latest breed of financial research. You will also ensure that our products, financial models and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients’ businesses.
- Understand and explain complex financial models on conceptual, intuitive, and practical levels.
- Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Support clients on the use of our industry leading credit risk products in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone, and in person.
- Communicate effectively and develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in partner teams such as Engineering, Research, etc.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers
- Originate content for our client Knowledge Base
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction and delivery solution.
- Track all client interactions using the CRM system
- Masters degree in Quantitative Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Accounting preferred
- Ability to understand technically complex problems and find solutions via analysis of application log files, SQL procedures and error messages and operating System / database server diagnostics
- Python experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Windows based architectures and windows diagnostic software
- Knowledge of financial mathematics (e.g. stochastic process, Monte Carlo techniques, derivative pricing, interest-rate modelling) preferred
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem