Schlumberger is the leading technology provider of products, services, and solutions to the oil & gas industry. We have over 80,000 employees spanning 160 nationalities working in over 120 different countries.
We are seeking scientists and engineers with a strong fundamental understanding of various modern machine-learning methods to address highly challenging scientific & engineering problems.
- Research and develop data analytics and/or machine learning systems for business applications.
- Work with domain experts to understand needs & constraints.
- Work with software engineers to integrate ML solutions in business workflows.
- Communicate sophisticated ML concepts to management, clients, and the business community.
- MS / PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Programing experience in one or more general purpose languages.
- Experience in two or more of the following areas: deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, Markov Random Fields, Bayesian networks, semi-supervised learning, computer vision, image processing, signal processing, distributed computing, and/or numerical optimization.
- Familiarity with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, MXNet, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team of scientists and engineers.
Please apply at https://careers.slb.com/fojoblist/digital-tech
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.