Location: Oxford, MS
Position Type: Paid Internship
Applicants should send resumes to Jake Harrison at email@example.com
About the Company
Roostas is a rapidly growing golf and casualwear brand based in Oxford, MS. Roostas was founded in 2020 as a direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand and has since expanded into wholesale. Roostas products can be found in over 300 retailers across the US.
Roostas is pleased to announce our internship program. A Roostas Intern will gain exposure to all facets of the business, such as supply chain, order fulfillment, marketing, and finance. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to apply your education in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Participate in day-to-day fulfillment operations
· Gain experience in maintaining and optimizing operational processes
· Exposure to Sales, Finance, Accounting, and Inventory reporting
· Exposure to data implementation and predictive analytics models
· Exposure to marketing through digital and traditional platforms
· Upper class or MBA student preferred
· An entrepreneurial mindset is essential
· Ability to effectively and successfully complete ambiguous tasks
· Ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a startup environment
· Ability to comfortably lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to stand for multiple hours
Roostas (a Cox Trading LLC brand) is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.