Citi - Treasury & Trade Solutions Summer Analyst Program 2023 - New York City
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Treasury and Trade Solutions team in NAM. Our Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) business enables client success by providing an integrated suite of Cash Management and Trade Finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector organizations across the globe. With banking licenses in over 100 countries, TTS leads the way in offering a range of digitally enabled treasury, trade, and liquidity management solutions.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Citi TTS 10-week Summer Analyst Program provides entry-level employees with the ability to learn the TTS business through training sessions and real, on-the-job experience. Summer Analysts have the opportunity to work closely with a TTS team as if you were a full-time Analyst – this is not a “survey” or “shadow” position. After an initial week of training and placement process based on your interests and our needs, you’ll be assigned to an industry or product coverage group, where you’ll focus on financial analysis and business development.
Your typical day will look something like this.
• Client Sales Management
• Cash Management Services including Liquidity & Investments, Receivables, Payments, Wholesale Cards, and Channel & Enterprise Services
• Trade projects including Commodities Financing, Trade Finance, Trade Services and Export & Agency Finance
We want to hear from you if…
• You are a Junior in college with a preferred GPA of 3.5 or above
• You will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• MS Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint are second nature
• You have an interest in business
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone—not just those with business degrees—can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• High level of accuracy and time management skills
• High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a strong desire to learn
• Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently