NielsenIQ Full-Time Analyst - Summer 2023
About this job
We have the vision and passion for driving an industry forward; one where information, technology, and expertise come together to redefine what it means for clients to honestly “know” their customers. It won’t be easy; nothing this ambitious ever is. But we’re confident moving forward, investing in ourselves to turn aspiration into reality. This is your chance to play a vital part in our story. Lead the way and shape something world-class that’ll define your career. As a NielsenIQ Analyst, you’ll use your analytical and consultative skills to help clients such as Target, MillerCoors and Procter & Gamble make better, faster, and smarter decisions.
Analyst opportunities are available in the following business units:
- BASES helps clients optimize and prioritize their portfolios through predictive innovation insights & accurate activation forecasting.
- With the end goal of improving new-product outcomes, we provide consultation to help clients identify their best ideas, arrive at their most compelling consumer proposition, and validate their in-market activity to realize trial and repeat potential fully.
- Forecasting & Activation
- Insights- including CPG, Beverage/Alcohol, and Expanded Verticals
- Line & Price
- Customer Success drives the strategy and direction of NIQ by owning the relationships with NIQ customers which consists of listening to the customers, anticipating customer needs, and galvanizing teams to meet those needs.
- Business Intelligence
- Sales Engineering
- Global Standards
- Voice of Customer
- Connect the dots for our clients using our world-class analytics
- Provide insights that clients can use to drive their business forward
- See your recommendations in action as you see products on the shelves or experience your client’s advertising
- Participate in exclusive professional development opportunities focused on gaining a business perspective, diversity, inclusive leadership, and continuous mentorship
- Make a difference by becoming a problem solver, a consultant, and the voice of NielsenIQ’s inclusive culture for our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytically or human insights focused field including but not limited to Economics, Psychology, Marketing, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Business or Liberal Arts
- Utilization of statistical applications which may include but are not limited to SPSS, R, Stata, etc.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA minimum
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Permanent U.S. work authorization
- Strong critical thinking skills demonstrated via a case study during the selection process
- Leadership in extracurricular activities on campus or in your community
- Demonstrated an active role in seeking input from diverse thoughts, backgrounds, and outcomes
- Passion for understanding consumers and market research
- Passion for learning and applying new technologies to business solutions
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in logic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape. Learn more at: www.niq.com.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide. Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/