MARKET RESEARCH SUMMER INTERN
The Market Research Team produces comprehensive survey reports and conducts custom consulting projects for institutional investment firms, consultancy firms, and corporate organizations. Our team is currently focused on facilitating custom primary research survey projects for clients who wish to understand market trends within the Healthcare, TMT (Technology, Media & Telecom), Consumer Goods, and Energy & Industrials markets.
The team is looking to hire a Market Research Intern for summer 2023. During our 10 week summer internship program you will be provided with an opportunity to put core business skills into practice, as well as gain exposure to a wide range of industries and disciplines.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The Internship Program is a paid, full time, ten-week program. It provides formal hands-on training, a weekly learning series, social networking outings, and mentorship opportunities designed to cultivate a skillset that will be invaluable throughout your career. Guidepoint currently operates on a hybrid model, so you will get to experience our in-office culture throughout the week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work alongside Market Research Analysts and manage online surveys throughout the entire project life cycle. Tasks include:
- Edit survey questionnaires to fit respondent-friendly formats and programming formats
- Work with programmers to coordinate and test programming of questionnaires into online survey formats
- Research, identify and recruit appropriate respondents needed to meet quotas for survey recruiting
- Manage relationships with survey respondents and answer all technical and non-technical questions about the survey
- Analysis of large quantities of data from surveys into client-deliverable formats using SPSS, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Assist senior members in ensuring clients are regularly updated on survey status and their needs are continually met
- Work on ad-hoc project requests
- Work with other teams across Guidepoint in assisting and implementing surveys in non-healthcare topics such as technology, retail, and industrials
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, graduating between December 2023 - June 2024
- Experience with Qualtrics is required
- Superior Excel skills required and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Proficient use of the internet for completion of timely research projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Culture based on growth and development
- Commitment to DEI initiatives
- Free snacks and beverages
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Casual work environment
- The internship is fully paid at $25.00 an hour
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events, and proprietary data insights products, helps professionals gain a comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms, and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.