2022 PhD & Post Doc - Senior Scientist, Hematology
As a global company with operations across Asia, Europe, and North America, WuXi AppTec provides a broad portfolio of R&D and manufacturing services that enable global pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to advance discoveries and deliver groundbreaking treatments to patients. Through its unique business models, WuXi AppTec’s integrated, end-to-end services include chemistry drug CRDMO (Contract Research, Development and Manufacturing Organization), biology discovery, preclinical testing and clinical research services, cell and gene therapies CTDMO (Contract Testing, Development and Manufacturing Organization), helping customers improve the productivity of advancing healthcare products through cost-effective and efficient solutions.
The Oncology & Immunology Unit (OIU) works efficiently with partners through our leading biology research service platform. We cover all of your research needs ranging from target discovery, in vitro and in vivo pharmacology, and translational research to clinical biomarker testing enabling drug discovery for cancer, autoimmune disease and rare genetic diseases (RGD). Learn more about OIU here.
Job Location: Suzhou, China
- Responsible for the execution and experimental design of the projects from tumor immunoanalysis team (flow cytometry /NanoString platform/single-cell sequencing platform);
- Give detailed feedback on the problems occurred in the experiment;
- Participate in the management of the experimental platform and responsible for the use and maintenance of instruments;
- Collect and analyze experimental data, and complete other tasks assigned by project supervisor;
- For the project leader, it is also required to design and plan the execution of experiments, and manage the project team;
- PhD in biology, immunology, medicine or other relevant disciplines. Experience in tumor immunity or hematology is preferred;
- For the project leader, it is required to have a certain understanding of the industry, and have strong ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Having the basic theoretical knowledge and operation skills of the major, and be able to complete the routine experiments. Strong experimental operation ability, learning ability, and experience in flow cell /NanoString/single cell sequencing is preferred;
- For candidates in the field of gene expression profiling, proficiency in bioinformatics analysis or programming language is preferred;
- Serious and responsible, practical and realistic, patient and meticulous, good communication skills and team spirit;
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability Click here to get started.