Delap, one of Oregon's largest locally owned accounting and financial services firms, delivers innovative and proactive financial solutions to businesses, business owners, and wealthy individuals. Delap provides a full range of services including Business Advisory, Assurance, Tax, IT Assurance, Wealth Advisory, Cybersecurity, and Client Recruiting across all industries to help clients meet their strategic goals and business needs.
We are proud to have been named by both Oregon Business Magazine & the Oregonian as a top workplace for multiple years, including being voted the #1 medium-sized company in 2019 by the Oregonian (100-500 employees). We've also recently been named the #6 Most Admired Company in Oregon and one of the Healthiest Employers in Oregon by the Portland Business Journal.
Our proactive approach, client-centric mindset, and team spirit proves our commitment to investing in the success of others – our clients, our employees, and our community.
We are currently recruiting for full-time Staff Accountants to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for the quality delivery of services that exceed the expectations of our clients.
· Hungry – Employee is eager to learn and enjoy challenges; enjoys learning new skills.
· Humble – Team player focused on team success.
· Smart – People Smart - Self-aware and emotionally intelligent.
· GRIT – Understands the true meaning of passion & perseverance.
· Work under the supervision of Seniors, Managers and Partners on Assurance, Business Consulting and Tax engagements.
· Develop technical skills in Assurance, Accounting and Taxation.
· Work towards passing the CPA Exams and obtaining timely certification.
· Develop strong client relationships.
· Ability to take direct feedback from the engagement Seniors & Managers.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another Business-related field.
· Minimum of a 3.3GPA.
· Eligibility to sit for the CPA Exams upon graduation is highly preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Compensation
· The firm offers a competitive compensation & benefit package that includes Four weeks of PTO and a phenomenal 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan.
· Collaborative work environment in a virtual environment. Flexible schedule.
· Positive emphasis on health & wellness. Frequent Wellness Challenges and a premium subscription to the Calm App.
· Professional Development – we have an established Coaching program, leadership training to assist employees in finding and cultivating their passion at Delap.