Marketing & Communications Project Manager - Global Leadership Office
Cru World Headquarters - Marketing and Communications Project Manager for the Global Leadership Office
Cru is a caring community passionate about connecting people to Jesus Christ
Summary of Position Description
The Marketing & Communications Project Manager oversees the details and manages the marketing projects for our Global Advancement team (fund development team). The Global Advancement Team Purpose is to Win-Keep-Lift Ministry Partners by connecting their hearts and resources to our global ministry priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As an employee with Cru
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Exhibit Christian character through attitude and conduct with others in the workplace and in daily life as outlined in the ‘Standards and Expectations’ section of the employee handbook.
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit in the performance of his/her duties
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team and ministry devotional times and in other activities specified by his/her leadership.
For this role:
- Manage all aspects of major donor marketing projects, communications, and major donor event collateral
- Coordinate and facilitate Marketing team meetings and follow up with needed action steps.
- Assign and track communication projects
- Schedule the flow of project creation in a task management system and Google Drive
- Train marketing and communication team in task management system use and best practices
- Maintain organized project folders and timelines
- Manage relationships with outside vendors, providing needed communication, timelines, and payments.
- Create job schedules for vendors and the Global Advancement team to ensure the job is ready on time
- Work with printing vendors to complete production of projects, managing proofs, postage, and payments.
- Develop and design materials for events, that can be used with both external and internal audiences.
Other Functions (non-essential)
- Demonstrate and model personal spiritual discipline and assist in the development of an environment on the team where individual team members grow in their own Christian walks.
- Perform related duties or special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential function:
- Must exhibit a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and a willingness and ability to share how this relationship began
- Must sign the Statement of Faith of Cru without reservation
- Must be able to clearly express Biblical principles which are the foundation for the Christian faith
- Must exhibit a history of being connected to a body of believers who encourage his/her spiritual growth
- Must be willing to conduct his/her life in a way that is consistent with Cru’s standards and expectations, understanding that his/her conduct in the workplace and in the community can reflect on the mission of Cru.
- Ministry organization, operations, policies, and objectives
- Computer proficiency
- Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- Adobe Creative Cloud products (Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) preferred.
- High level of written communication skills and correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
- Correct English usage and grammar
- Interpersonal skills, using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Writing and interviewing processes and techniques
- Presentation skills
- Project management
- Multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and maintain priorities.
- Work closely with marketing freelancers and other outside vendors.
- Function confidentially and diplomatically.
- Be a disciplined self-starter who regularly sets and achieves work goals and deadlines and makes independent judgments.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external constituents
- Work cooperatively, creatively, and proactively with a virtual team.
- Use current technology including, but not limited to - Google Drive, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Liquid Planner.
- Solve problems efficiently.
Education Level Description: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
Description: Communication and/or marketing preferred
Years Of Experience
Minimum Years of Experience Maximum Years of Experience 3 - 5
"As a religious organization whose purpose and character are primarily religious, Cru may prefer to hire and employ individuals who agree with our religious beliefs and who are faithful to our doctrinal and ethical teachings and practices."