Midtown Community Services – After-School Youth Program Facilitator
Assist our youth program staff to facilitate our after-school program for children ages 5-12.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Assist in development and maintenance of a safe and fun environment for youth ages 5-18 years in daily after-school setting.
● Implement structured education-based program activities in a safe environment.
● Develop and maintain positive relationships with community and families.
● Act as a positive role-model for students.
● Participate and implement support program safety to ensure students are in a safe environment.
● Help implement special community events (approximately 1x month).
● Help implement weekly Teen Club meetings.
● Special projects or assignments as requested.