Entry Level Software Engineer & Systems Engineer
20 Entry Level Software Engineers and Systems Engineers-Looking for 2022 and 2023 Grads. Interviewing and hiring now!
These roles can sit in a variety of locations
Would you like to be part of a growing 142-year-old/9000-person Global Digital Analytics Organization?
Our mission: Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professional’s advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society.
We are looking to immediately interview and hire multiple Entry level Software Engineers and Systems/DevOps Engineers who are passionate about using cutting edge technology to further the advancements in Science, Medicine, Innovation and Research. Upon joining you will participate in our multifaceted training program.
We ideally look for someone who wants to use technology to drive the innovation process in this ever-changing STEM landscape. Must possess strong communication-collaboration skills to be part of our growing business vertical.
In this growth infused role, you will be treated as key member of our Agile process to help us deliver innovative solutions
Tech Stacks includes Java, Python, Scala, C#, Node, Angular, ReactJs, AI, ML, NLP
AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Chef, Docker, Ansible, IaC
The ideal candidate would:
- Be interested in working for a global organization known for using advanced technology to drive innovation in a collaborative environment.
- Possess a desire to work within an advanced technology stack surrounded by a brilliant set of technologists.
- Have a technical curiosity to learn and explore new solutions. .
· Computer Science or equivalent degree or recent technology boot camp graduate.
· Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
· Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies in a timely fashion.
Work in a way that works for you:
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
· Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
· Disability insurance
· Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
· Life and Accident Insurance
· Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
· Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
Please visit Elsevier.Com to learn more.