A high-end boutique interior design firm located in Los Angeles is seeking an Office Coordinator/Design Assistant to join their team.
This is a perfect opportunity if you are a recent graduate with an interest in the interior design business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize and maintain firm inventory and library (fabric, wallpaper samples, etc.)
- Overall office organization
- Manage sending out mail and packages
- Manage client returns
- Basic website maintenance
- Support to the team as requested
Ideal candidate is:
- Smart, quick, adaptable self-starter with a positive attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy and detail-oriented
- Practices confidentiality with client requests and affairs
- Knowledge of Sketch Up and Studio Webware is highly desired