Grad Client Success Associate (2022-2023 Graduates)
About the role:
The Client Success team focuses on customer service and client retention versus business growth and development. Associates have an aligned portfolio of clients with whom they partner ensuring each client receives value far exceeding their investment in Gartner services. They surface the client’s business priorities and identify the most effective ways to support clients through their purchased Gartner services.
What you will do:
- Build, develop and manage relationships with existing clients ranging from senior C-level executives to more junior professionals across various business functions and companies
- Regularly meet and engage with clients virtually to understand their business priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value, client retention, and client return of investment
- Onboard new clients introducing their purchased Gartner services and capabilities
- Collaborate with internal Gartner colleagues to maximize the value Gartner delivers to clients
What you will need:
- 6+ months relevant professional and/or internship experience
- Strong customer service, communication, collaboration, prioritization, critical thinking and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.