Research Associate, LC, LC/MS
As a Research Associate for our Analytical Dept., candidates will be responsible for providing technical expertise in supporting preclinical studies conducted under GLP, ISO 17025, and various other regulatory agencies. Research Associates must work closely with study directors, analytical services staff, and quality assurance to ensure all study aspects are conducted in per scientific and regulatory requirements. Excellent communication skills needed as this position works closely with other research associates and scientists. Individual must be highly organized to handle multiple projects on an ongoing basis. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing routine analysis and troubleshooting utilizing various analytical instruments, specifically HPLC, LC/MS (single quad, Orbitrap, etc.), etc.
- Experience in interpretation of MS data and compound identification required
- Familiarity with LC instrument maintenance
- Experience with methods of sample preparation of solid and liquid samples in a variety of matrix types for LC analysis
- Experience with analytical method validation is a plus
- Review data and prepare summary results for reporting
- Assist in managing inventory for all laboratory supplies
- Review and assist Study Director and Quality Assurance in closing out any protocol amendments, or deviations and work to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory guidelines
- Meet project deadlines including the completion of technical work to applicable protocols and standards
- Experience with other analytical instrumentation including, GC/FID, GC/MS, and TOC preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, with preferably 3-5 years of equivalent laboratory experience. However, we are willing to train the right candidate. Must have some knowledge of GMP/GLP regulations in an analytical laboratory setting, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.