SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment tech platforms in the world, connecting the entire partnership ecosystem through the most comprehensive and valuable marketing and sales data available anywhere.
With over 1,000 partnerships across sports, music, media, brands and agencies and executives located across 75+ cities worldwide, SponsorUnited was one of the first fully-distributed organizations in sports & entertainment.
- Complete an online sponsorship training course that will cover the sports and entertainment industry at large and how-to information on using the SponsorUnited platform
- Attend live esports tournaments/events *Covid-pending*
- Analyze digital, social, and streaming platforms with a focus on tracking sponsorship content during streams, tournaments, events and other forms of digital entertainment related to gaming, the metaverse etc.
- Conduct in-depth research on digital sponsorships through official team/tournament/platform websites as well as their social media
Areas of Focus:
- Esports Teams
- Esports Leagues such as the NBA 2K League, Call Of Duty, Overwatch
- Esports Tournaments/Events such as ESL, League Of Legends (LEC, LCS, World Championship)
- College Esports
- Esports/Gaming Athletes/Influencers
- Esports Arenas/Facilities
- Gaming/Metaverse Platforms such as Roblox, Decentraland, The Sandbox
Benefits to Students:
- Gain experience in high growth verticals and sectors related to emerging technology, innovation, Web 3.0
- Exposure to information that's only seen by professionals above the director level
- Qualify for college credit towards degree
- Work remotely under a flexible schedule
- Weekly supplemental information touching on in-depth aspects of marketing and sponsorship
- Earn a certificate of completion upon "graduation" from the program to show off your ability to navigate the SponsorUnited database
- Potential opportunities to explore other areas of sports business (i.e. Client Services, Sales, Marketing, Data Analytics, HR, etc.), or possibility to join a rapidly expanding Esports/Gaming/Metaverse Operations team.
- Must have 15 hours per week to commit
- Must have access to internet
- Must have excellent time management and organization skills
- Must display strong engagement and initiative