Program Technician III - Limited Service
The Vermont Department of Health's Division of Substance Use Programs (DSU) is currently seeking a highly organized and enthusiastic individual to support the Prevention & Planning and Community Services units. DSU supports a network of community partners to promote and deliver a wide range of substance misuse information, prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery programs and services.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to,
• providing administrative and technical support to the directors of Prevention and Planning & Community Services.
• Managing calendars, scheduling meetings, providing training and conference support
• Minute taking at meetings
• Invoice comparison to budget
• Survey creation/support
• Provide technical assistance to the medication mail back envelope program
• National performance dashboard data reporting and analysis. Work is performed under the general direction of an administrative superior.
Two years or more of full-time college coursework OR Associate's degree or higher AND three (3) years or more of experience above a technical level in program administration (such as administering components of a licensing and certification program, or records management).
High School diploma or equivalent AND four (4) years or more of experience above a technical level in program administration (such as administering components of a licensing and certification program, or records management).
Two (2) years or more of experience as a Program Technician II with the State of Vermont.