2023 Tax Winter Internship - Washington DC (Bethesda, MD)
CohnReznick, a top 15 public accounting firm specializing in advisory, assurance and tax, is currently looking for winter interns to join the audit team from January-April 2023. The winter internship program requires 40 hours per week (full-time interns) Monday - Friday.
- Complete application https://cohnreznick.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/appcentre-ext/brand-4/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/2/opp/3678-2023-Tax-Winter-Intern-Bethesda-MD/en-GB AND
- Submit your video introduction: https://hire.li/cc059b2
- Your local recruiter will be in touch with next steps
As a tax intern, you will likely work on a variety of client deliverable including preparation of tax returns, including individuals, partnerships and corporate tax returns. Tax interns identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjusting entries and tax trial balances based on audited or client provided trial balances. You will also assist the team with daily client workflow.
We are looking for highly dedicated students with impressive credentials that are driven by new challenges and growth opportunities. We seek team players who believe in providing world-class client service and are interested in becoming immersed in various industries. Successful team members are looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community.
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
CohnReznick is one of the largest professional services firms in the U.S. We are a team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference. We are a network of 2,800 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We offer varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and a flexible work environment with competitive benefits.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Plan to complete 150 credit hours to be licensed between December 2023 – September 2024
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA in both your major and overall
- Successful completion of two accounting courses prior to the start of your internship
- Have held leadership positions in student organizations, extracurricular activities and/or on team projects
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Able to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.