Fall Research Internship
SKDK, an award-winning public affairs and political advertising agency, is seeking interns to join its research team remotely for a paid internship for Fall 2022. With offices in Washington, D.C., New York City, Albany, and Los Angeles, SKDK brings unparalleled strategic communications experience to Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, philanthropic organizations, labor unions, political committees, and candidates.
Whether it is creating a campaign launch video for a candidate, assisting a corporate client on establishing messaging around their corporate social responsibility strategy, or guiding a nonprofit through a crisis, SKDK is always at the forefront, leading the charge. There is no company better that understands the intersection of press, politics, and policy.
At SKDK, we are made whole by the diversity of our team. We are a firm that invites and celebrates the uniqueness of each member of our team and encourages individuals to bring their best selves into the workplace. Whether it is through participation in one of our Employee Resource Groups, serving on our DEI Council, opportunities to volunteer, or bringing a new perspective to client work, your individuality and experience matters.
Research interns work on a wide range of fast-paced corporate, non-profit, and issue advocacy clients. Ideal candidates are driven self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams.
A successful candidate will have:
- Self-starter who can work independently and manage tasks remotely.
- Interest in and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, including survey research, focus groups, and in-depth interviews.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines.