Sales Development Program (Upcoming 2022-2023 Graduates)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
We do it for the impact
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Have a passion for problem solving? You’ve come to the right place. We’re seeking Business Development Associates to join our Global Sales Development Program. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of sales support in procuring C-level executives in some of the world’s most successful companies as potential new clients.
About the role:
We’re seeking Business Development Associates to join our Global Sales Development program. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of sales support in procuring C-level executives in some of the world’s most successful companies as potential new clients. You’ll advance your career through a best-in-class sales development program. Learn to apply strategic thinking and relationship building to engage executives on using Gartner’s research and advisory services to solve their most pressing business challenges around the world. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong business development of new clients.
What you will do:
- Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients
- Utilize business acumen to research companies, C-level executives, business trends, and competitive intelligence to create detailed research based strategic communication plans
- Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone and email (including cold calling) Educate prospective clients on the value of Gartner’s renowned products and services
- Partner with Business Development Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of supporting their monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (all degree disciplines welcome)
- Relevant work or internship in sales or customer service
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Excellent communication, writing, problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Collaborating with others to solve problems