- Audit heat treat and forge folders for data accuracy, documents requirements, missing data, out of spec data
- Perform quality assurance functions including audits, inspections, material review.
- Review manufacturing flow, assembly and process procedures, test procedures, drawings and associated product documentation for manufacturing and test.
- Perform risk identification, risk management and problem management activities as appropriate and necessary.
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Office