Political Organizing Internship: Adam for Colorado
Adam Frisch for Congress is looking for remote and in person fall interns to defeat Lauren Boebert in November. Adam Frisch is a successful businessman and the only candidate who can defeat an incumbent Republican extremist during the midterms.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to learn how a political campaign operates, expand their resume or professional network, and take part in a historic fight to defeat Lauren Boebert. Interns will be placed in the following departments: Policy, Organizing, or Social Media. All interns will be required to complete a minimum of one weekly canvass or phone slot. No previous experience is required.
You can read more about Adam here: adamforcolorado.com
Responsibilities Include (depending on department placement):
- Assist policy team with research and/or other projects as needed
- Develop student oriented social media content
- Recruit volunteers and help manage a distributed organizing program
- Organize local high school and college campuses
- Compile press clippings and relevant stories
- Directly aid mid and senior staff
- Other responsibilities as needed
- A weekly minimum time commitment of 10 hours (including during midterms)
- A minimum of one canvass or phonebank slot per week
- If needed, we will work with your institution to provide school credit for this internship
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- A commitment to progressive Democratic politics
- Kindness and empathy in a high-pressure campaign environment
- Consistent effort on a weekly basis
- No previous experience required
How To Apply: Click on the following link, https://forms.gle/XWmL6bhrg7nWvVNSA
Location: CO-3 or Remote
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, non-disqualifying handicap, veteran status, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or upon any other unlawful basis.