Frontend Engineer & Design Intern - Fall Semester
We are a quantitative investing startup launching an algorithmic trading web application. We’re looking for a fall intern to design and engineer frontend logic in our Wix website. The individual is responsible for organizing data schemas between the backend, developing frontend visualizations, and working with custom website element. The ideal candidate has experience with frontend web development tools and is enthusiastic about the finance industry.
- Pursuing Bachelors or Master's degree in technical field with experience, in: software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and support.
- Ability to easily understand API documentation, such as Wix Velo
- A strong background in object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience collaborating on large software projects
Kwantx is a startup quantitative investment firm that develops technology for algorithmic trading. The firm has a faith-driven culture with its founder often stating prayers or making biblical references during meetings. The firm is an equal opportunity startup, and is seeking individuals that fit the cultural aspects and aspire for a career in technology.
This fall internship is a 20 hour per week program where you will work directly with the founder and one of the team's engineers on designing and implement frontend web technologies.