We are looking for a java developer who will be responsible for building java applications. You will be required to analyze user requirements and business objectives, functionality, determining application features and recommending alterations to existing Java-based applications. You will be a part of a talented software team which works on developing critical applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Planning, implementing and maintaining Java applications that are frequently high-volume and low-inactivity, required for crucial frameworks
2. Decipher application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
3. Guarantee the possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
4. Guarantee designs are in consistence with particulars
5. Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and troubleshooting
6. Overseeing Java and Java EE application advancement
7. Support consistent improvement by exploring choices and technologies and presenting these for architectural audits.
8. Creating a multimedia application.
9. Developing documentation to assist clients.
10. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise answers for these issues
11. Prepare and produce releases of software components
12. Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
1. A degree in computer science or related field or a related subject.
2. Experience with database structures, interface design and statistical analyses.
3. Hands-on experience in developing and designing applications using Java EE platforms
4. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework( Spring MVC, GWT, Wicket, JSF)
5. Creating database schemas which represent and support business processes
6. Basic understanding of JVM, its weaknesses, limitations and workarounds
7. Basic understanding of class loading mechanism in Java
8. Understanding of code versioning tools like Git
9. Producing detailed design documentation
10. Experience with test-driven development
11. Experience in the Spring framework
1. Good problem-solving and analytical skills
2. Excellent verbal and written communication
3. Good organizational skills