In this role, candidates will be required to work with our team to edit videos for Walsh Marketing Group. We will be looking to create videos for our business education course and for YouTube, where we will advertise our course content. Work with video editing software and YouTube is required. This position will include:
- Candidates must be able to work part-time (15-20 hours)
- Excellent communication skills
- Video editing experience. Please share links to videos in your resume.
- Great spelling, grammar, and proofreading abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Must be able to work remotely and be self-motivated as this is a remote position
- A willingness to learn, grow and be a part of a team
We are also looking for candidates with the same core values as Walsh Marketing Group. These include Determination (we do what it takes to complete our job to make our client's experience the best), Integrity (we are always honest and keep our word), Leadership (have a positive and uplifting attitude that brings up others around us), Education (always willing to learn and share ideas to help both ourselves and our team), and Team (a constant communicator that can work well with others). At Walsh Marketing Group, we look to foster a positive, uplifting attitude that is focused and goal-oriented. In addition, we put a great value on trust and commitment, and we hold those around us to this standard. So if you are someone who can be held to their word, is hard-working, and is willing to start every day with a great attitude and willingness to learn, we would love to work with you.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.