Data Analyst Intern 2023
Voloridge Investment Management is comprised of energetic, hard-working, highly analytical individuals that thrive on innovation and problem-solving at the nexus of big data and finance. Our Strategy Data team works collaboratively with our world-renowned data scientists and our operations team to investigate, develop and continually improve our financial datasets. We are seeking a highly motivated Strategy Data Intern to research and analyze financial data and assist in preparing and manipulating it as critical inputs forming the foundation of predictive modeling. This individual will have the opportunity to employ techniques developed in the classroom and experience the daily challenges of a strategy data analyst.
Summary of Job Functions
- Investigate and compile missing master data.
- Research key historical data.
- Prepare and document raw financial datasets.
- Completion of at least one year of an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Finance, STEM or equivalent field of study.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis methods.
- Experience working with data in a financial or scientific context.
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
- Familiarity with Excel analysis tools (e.g., pivot tables, VBA/macros).
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL, Python, or C#.
- Successful completion of a data analysis project (e.g., competition, internship, lab course).
- Analytical aptitude and a passion for problem-solving.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT https://voloridge-investment-management.hiringthing.com/job/447977/data-analyst-intern-2023