Research Intern 2023
Voloridge Investment Management implements bleeding edge machine learning techniques to solve the extremely challenging problems of modeling and predicting financial markets. We build predictive models using propriety software as well as open source tools, which we use to drive and execute trade decisions. We are seeking enthusiastic, mathematically gifted, intellectually curious, highly analytical and detail-oriented Research Interns to work collaboratively with our data scientists to conduct complex research projects to meet the Voloridge mission of delivering superior risk-adjusted returns using proprietary modeling techniques.
Summary of Job Functions
- Work with large, real-world datasets using intuition, statistics and machine learning methodologies.
- Collect, clean and analyze unconventional datasets.
- Collaborate with world-class data scientists on research projects that have meaningful company impact.
- Present research to a large group of researchers.
- Ability to work onsite in our Jupiter, Florida office (not a remote role). Housing and transportation is provided where applicable.
- Completion of at least three years of an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Math, Statistics, or equivalent field of study.
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as Python.
- Demonstrated aptitude in Math and Statistics.
- Extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Highly curious with a deep problem-solving attitude.
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT https://voloridge-investment-management.hiringthing.com/job/447976/research-intern-2023