Graphic Design Intern - Fall 2022 (Remote, 15-20 hours per week)
At martinwolf and IT ExchangeNet, marketing is about understanding the M&A marketplace of buyers and sellers and building awareness about how our services will satisfy their needs. We’re looking for a versatile Marketing Intern who has a strong desire to learn new skills in order to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate has experience writing external communications, social media management, video editing and/or graphic design. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities while thriving on deadlines and changing needs.
Based in the firm’s Cleveland, Ohio, office, martinwolf’s Marketing Intern will report to the company’s Marketing Manager and be responsible for furthering both martinwolf’s and IT ExchangeNet’s brand identities through a variety of digital platforms. All marketing efforts originate in the Ohio office, where the firm’s ITX division is located.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
· A full-time college student interested in gaining experience in marketing
· Detail-oriented and thorough, with a creative flair
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills with experience synthesizing information
- iMovie, Adobe Premiere or other video editing platform experience
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop design skills to create infographics
- Strong project management, multitasking, and brainstorming skills
- Understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, HubSpot, Salesforce and inbound marketing tools
- Ability to update martinwolf’ and ITX websites
- Interns are preferred in person in the cleveland office 1-2 days a week and remote work is available during the school semesters.
For more information contact Ayad Rahman (email@example.com) with your resume and any relevant work examples.