Digital Marketing | SEO Analyst
Digital Marketing | SEO Analyst
The SEO Analyst is responsible for campaign setup, performance and reporting on Google. The analyst should quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Communicate clearly and regularly with your customers via phone/screenshare and email about the status of their campaigns, their performance, their goals and what optimizations you are making.
• Build strong relationships and rapport with your customers
• Educate your customers on new features, programs, etc
• Interact at all levels of the organization comfortably (you’ll interact with Sales, Support, Engineering, Marketing)
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
• Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
• Passion for SEO, PPC and internet marketing
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Ability to manage workload and request assistance as needed
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• REQUIRED: Google Ad Words Certified
• REQUIRED: Google Analytics Certified
• REQUIRED - Understanding of PPC best practices, KPIs and platforms (Priority on Google, Facebook, Bing).
• REQUIRED – Ability to track, monitor and maintain multiple projects at one time, (i.e. new accounts, client request, internal organization requests)
• REQUIRED – BS/BA degree
• Ability to work in a team environment where collaboration is encouraged.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for documenting calls, platform issues and communication with clients.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEMrush, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
• Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Competitive salary plus performance incentives
• Participation in company health insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Company Provided MacBook
• Opportunity to advance your career
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
• Exceptional ability to provide excellent customer service, regardless of the type of client.
• Unwavering optimism while working with the client
• Tolerance for a high stress environment with critical deadlines.
• Ability to work remotely, when needed, in a virtual environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
20North Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable