Management & Program Analyst, 669422300,
- Serves a Management and Program Analyst, Enterprise Service Activity Research and Development Program Office (J68), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Information Operations.
- Evaluates and analyzes DLA supply chain's performance and influences resource allocation decisions affecting requirements of programs under J68 cognizance.
- Analyzes and provides recommendations or input concerning procedures, programs, resources, performance objectives, and goals for applicable Research and Development programs and ensures that they are consistent with the DLA and Department ..of Defense (DoD) strategic plans.
- Conducts studies, chairs meetings and conferences, and effects coordination among all levels of management within the Agency and key personnel in OSD and the Military Services concerning resource requirements and analysis of resource ..execution within the applicable Research and Development programs.
- Analyzes, assesses, and validates the resource requirements packages for applicable Research and Development programs.