Forest Service is hiring students and recent graduates for natural resource positions
Make a lasting impact on the world around you and unlock opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Join the U.S. Forest Service and be a part of an organization that is committed to caring for the land and serving people.
The U.S. Forest Service is hiring students and recent graduates in natural resources across the nation.
The following positions will be open on www.usajobs.gov Sept. 6-12.
- Interdisciplinary Social Science Analyst/Natural Resources Specialist/Landscape Architect (Recreation) Interns GS-0499-03/04/05 (09)
- Rangeland Management Specialists Interns GS-0499-03/04/05 (09)
- Wildlife Biologists Interns GS-0499-03/04/05 (09)
- Fish Biologists Interns GS-0499-03/04/05 (09)
- Biological Science Technician (Natural Resources) Interns GS-0499-03/04/05 (09)
- Interdisciplinary Social Science Analyst/Natural Resources Specialist/Landscape Architect (Recreation) GS-0401-07 (09)
- Rangeland Management Specialists GS-0454-05/07 (09)
- Wildlife Biologists GS-0486-07 (09)
- Fish Biologists GS-0482-07 (09)
- Biological Science Technician (Natural Resources) GS-0404-04/05 (07)
- Botanist GS-0430-05/07 (09)
Review the job announcement carefully for required information to include in your application. Employment start dates vary.
The U.S. Forest Service will be onsite at the Natural Areas Conference Sept. 6-12 to answer any questions you may have about joining our purpose driven workforce. You do not need to attend the conference to apply. All applications are accepted online through USAJOBS.gov.
Visit the Forest Service Jobs webpage, fs.usda.gov/fsjobs, to learn more about career opportunities, benefits, hiring events, and resources to help with the application process.
The Forest Service is hosting a series of webinars to help you through the application process. Join us and get answers to your questions.
Note: You may be prompted to download the free Microsoft Teams application.
- “Navigating USAJOBS” – Wednesday, August 31, 3-4 p.m. MDT, Eventbrite
- “Resume Webinar” – Wednesday, September 7, 3-4 p.m. MDT, Eventbrite
We look forward to working with you.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.