Life Scientist/Environmental Engineer/Physical Scientist/Data Scientist (Geospatial/Data Scientist)-R3
These positions are in Region 3, Office of the Regional Administrator, Laboratory Services and Applied Science Division, Applied Science and Quality Assurance Branch. The location will be determined after a selection has been made for the position; if selected, you must work at one of the locations stated in this announcement. The salary will be commensurate with the location.
About Region 3: R3.
- Conduct geospatial analysis and prepare geospatial and data analytic tools;
- Analyze, interpret, and manage data providing product development supporting Agency programs;
- Collaborate and provide technical assistance to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) programs and federal, state, local, and
tribal partners related to use of scientific database management systems and geospatial oriented information systems;
- Implement quality assurance and data integrity procedures related to data analytics projects;
- Manage and track progress of geospatial and data analysis projects.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
For details on qualifications and eligibility, see the USAJOBS application.