Sales Coach, Inside Product Specialist
**Please note in order to be considered for this role you must click apply externally and complete a Dell application.**
Inside Product Specialist, Sales Coach
Estimated Start Date: Summer/Fall 2022
Join us as a Sales Coach on our Dell Financial Services Team in Round Rock, TX and Nashville, TN to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve:
Responsible for influencing Dell sales environment to maximize use of Dell Financial Services (DFS) products. Deliver training and coaching to improve Dell reps closing techniques that increase the penetration, overall submissions, and call to submission ratio of DFS products into appropriate segments total sales. Raise effectiveness of Dell reps on DFS affected applications and processes. Manage relationship with sales teams and manager to increase pen rate and close rate.
- Train Dell sales agents on effective positioning, policies and regulations of DBC/Lease products
- Deliver objection resolution training to Dell reps
- Teach up-sell techniques using the DFS product
- Develop tools and ideas to increase sales pen rate, submissions, and minimize rep errors
- Present advantage of DFS product to reps, managers, and senior leadership
- Track daily progress of assigned reps and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding sales and presentation skills that can be delivered over the telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- General knowledge of leasing concepts, principles and practices
- General understanding of I/S industry and computer systems. High PC literacy including advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.