Intel Corporation - RTL Design Engineer
RTL Design Engineer
- Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
- What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and internship experience.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Inside this Business Group
US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, Colorado, Fort Collins; US, Massachusetts, Hudson; US, California, Santa Clara; US, California, Folsom; US, Texas, Austin; US, Arizona, Phoenix;
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.