Entry Level Traffic Engineer - Monroe, CT
Solli Engineering is seeking a Traffic / Transportation Engineer with zero to three years’ experience to join our growing team in Monroe, CT. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to be responsible for preparation of traffic impact studies. traffic signal design, roadway design and specifications, planning, and local and state permitting for a variety of land development projects. Engineers will be able to see projects from initial concept through completion. Housing and relocation assistance are not provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Specific interest in traffic / transportation engineering;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Civil 3D, MicroStation, Synchro, and Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Ability to work overtime and the occasional weekend;
Solli Engineering is a land development consulting firm providing Site/Civil, Traffic and Transportation Engineering and Surveying services to private clients. Cross-training between disciplines is encouraged. Projects range from residential, retail, commercial, industrial and mining. Solli Engineering has tremendous growth opportunities, and is looking for a valuable team member to help us continue to excel in the industry.
Solli Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer