Civil Engineering Internship - Norwood, MA
Internship opportunities are available, for those working towards a related degree (as per below) in Civil Engineering. Position is based in Norwood, Massachusetts. Housing and relocation assistance are not provided.
Interns will be exposed to various aspects of land development engineering. Interns will work hands-on with engineers on active projects, with an opportunity to learn real world applications of civil engineering.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Civil Engineering;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better;
- Local candidate with residence in Massachusetts;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and,
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Solli Engineering is a land development consulting firm providing Site/Civil, Traffic and Transportation Engineering and Surveying services to private clients. Projects range from residential, retail, commercial, industrial and mining.
Solli Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer