The Credit Analyst will play a substantial role in the evaluation and monitoring of the Group’s counterparty credit exposures. This position requires a highly organized and analytical thinker who can quickly adapt to daily challenges and take on a variety of responsibilities in this relatively small but important department. Contributions to automation of the department’s functions will be highly valued.
- Collecting and analyzing counterparty financial statements for evaluation within the firm’s credit policies. Credit evaluation reports will include quantitative analysis and written qualitative sections.
- Daily monitoring of credit exposures in various parts of the company’s businesses, including securities lending, foreign exchange and banking.
- Various ad hoc projects, which may entail data analysis or web-based research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited traditional 4-year college / university (minimum GPA: 3.0), preferably in accounting, mathematics or business.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a credit, accounting or financial statement analysis role is preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VBA experience is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups