Open on 08/04/2022 and Closes at first 100 applicants or 08/10/2022 whichever comes first
Apply at https://www.usajobs.gov/job/669262300
Duty Location: Houston, TX
As an Investigative Analyst at the GS-1805-7 level, some of your typical work assignments may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently gathering, researching, and analyzing various types of data from federal, state, local, and public agencies;
- Developing reports on a variety of investigative intelligence information to support ongoing investigations;
- Providing administrative support and assistance to USMS Criminal Investigators in accomplishing activities for their assigned warrant cases;
- Monitoring court orders to ensure that deadlines are met; and
- Maintaining prisoner files and records.
$51,579 - $67,047 the salary range listed is an approximation and subject to locality adjustment.
Physical Demands: The work is predominately sedentary in nature, but there is some recurring walking, bending, and carrying of light items, such as books and papers. Some local travel may be required.
Work Environment: The work area is usually an office setting with adequate lighting, heating, and ventilation. The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Workforce
As the federal agency whose mission is to ensure the fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans, the Department of Justice is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. To build and retain a workforce that reflects the diverse experiences and perspectives of the American people, we welcome applicants from the many communities, identities, races, ethnicities, backgrounds, abilities, religions, and cultures of the United States who share our commitment to public service.