2023 Real Estate Private Equity Summer Analyst
We are seeking a Summer Analyst for Haven Capital. Haven Capital is a real estate investment firm formed to invest in new and existing ground leases across asset classes in the top 50 MSAs. Haven works with real estate owners to provide flexible ground lease solutions to meet their financing needs. With a Haven ground lease, real estate owners benefit from a long-term, predictable funding structure that maximizes capital proceeds. Haven is led by experienced real estate professionals with debt and equity investing experience across all major real estate asset classes and is sponsored by Regis and funds managed by Ares. The company is presently deploying its first committed fund with over $1.0B in capital and is looking for a Summer Analyst to join its Investments team.
The main areas of responsibility for the Summer Analyst include:
- Supporting senior management with all analytical and transactional aspects of acquiring an investment, including due diligence, market research, financing, and closing.
- Creating presentations and investment summaries.
- Creating and building financial and operational dashboard reports and other similar tools.
- Performing special ad hoc projects and analysis on a frequent basis.
Haven Capital seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, mature, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical skills, the successful candidate should have:
- Well-rounded Microsoft Office experience, including both Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication stills
- Ability to multi-task and execute a wide range of assignments
- Interested in an entrepreneurial environment with a lot of growth potential
- Team oriented and collaborative with ability to easily interact with multiple parts of the group
- Organized with strong attention to detail
To be considered for the 2023 Summer Analyst Position, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Anticipated graduation date: Spring 2024
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Resume must be in PDF format
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.