Product Management Intern (Digital Health, Fall 2022)
Mira is selected of one of Accenture Health national finalist for top healthcare innovators, funded by top-tier VC firms like Flybridge, Maverick, GoodWater Capital, Newark Venture, Precursor, and City Light. Mira's mission is to build a new way for all Americans to access essential care regardless of insurance status.
The Fall 2022 Product Management Internship will last 4 months (Sept-Dec 2022) with a required commitment of 25 hours/week. The position is remote at this time.
The ideal candidate for the PM Intern is a current graduate or undergraduate student in top-tier CS, data analytics, MBA, finance, or any business-related programs. Within this internship, you will be able to learn how to help companies solve the most difficult problems with technologies.
Our internship program has recruited from Columbia, UCLA, GWU, UVA, Carnegie Mellon, NYU and other top-tier universities with alumni hired internally and placed at companies like Tableau, PJT Investment Bank, Guidehouse, and others.
HOW YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Shadow Senior PM to explore business problems and prioritize product solutions to solve them.
- Source and analyze historical data to validate assumptions and generate insights to support the development of certain products or features.
- Develop wireframes and mockups to conduct user testing with internal and external users.
- Develop dashboards or reports to monitor product impact daily or weekly.
- Scrapy mentality, you are a go-getter who can rally people and put things together to solve a particular problem.
- You are tech-savvy and can learn new tools very quickly.
- You want to build a career in tech, and being in a large machine corporation doesn't excite you.