2022 PhD & Post Doc - Senior Scientist, Bioanalysis (DMPK)
Job Location： Suzhou, China
WuXi AppTec is a leading global pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device open-access platform with the most comprehensive capabilities and technologies in the global healthcare industry. As an innovation-driven and customer-focused company, WuXi AppTec provides a broad and integrated portfolio of services to help our worldwide customers and partners shorten the discovery and development time and lower the cost of drug and medical device R&D. With its industry-leading capabilities such as small molecule R&D and manufacturing, cell therapy and gene therapy R&D and manufacturing, and medical device testing, WuXi platform is enabling over 3,000 innovative collaborators from more than 30 countries to bring innovative healthcare products to patients, and to fulfill WuXi's dream that "every drug can be made and every disease can be treated."
Laboratory Testing Division (LTD) is a comprehensive integrated testing platform supporting customers across the full spectrum of their development efforts to deliver innovative medicines to patients. We integrate CMC, Pharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology and Bioanalysis services into a complete “package”, bringing research from Discovery to successful IND and Beyond.
- Responsible for the overall arrangement of non-GLP, non-clinical bioanalytical studies in pharmacokinetics and other research areas, including but not limited to study quotation, data interpretation, bioanalysis, documentation and reporting.
- Work closely with thte Study Director on study information, progress report, and troubleshooting. Support client-facing communication on Bioanalysis-related work.
- Take the lead to assign and track bioanalytical projects; Provide solutions for challenging pharmacokinetics and/or other research studies during method development and sample analysis.
- Assist in team supervision and daily operations. Provide technical training in bioanalysis to team members to ensure excellent lab performance.
- Draft, translate, and maintain SOPs in bioanalysis and instrument maintenance.
- Ph.D. in analytical chemistry or other related discipline with 0-1 year of working experience;
- DMPK knowledge is a must;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; Strong stakeholder management both internally and externally;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment; Strong execution for the introduction of new technology/capability to the group.
Join our Talent Community so we can keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.