Social Media Intern - Fall Semester
This is a remote position.
Calling all sports fans! Belly Up Sports is offering you the opportunity to break into the competitive world of sports journalism. Belly Up Sports is looking for spring communications interns to support our writing and podcast staff, specifically on social media. We are not your average sports website, we share sports news with candid, satirical takes to ensure our readers are both informed and entertained. We are a fast-growing organization and we have ambitious goals. To get ourselves to the next level, we are looking for engaged students with the same sports passion as ours.
We are diverse in the content that we cover; ranging from professional and college sports, to fantasy and gambling. We would love to know the leagues and teams you are passionate about to get the conversation started. Our goal is to become a sports media powerhouse while helping those who join advance in their careers. Every member of Belly Up Sports enters the family-like atmosphere with support, promotion, and productive feedback so that they can continue to grow and thrive in the field.
- Major or minor in journalism, communications, marketing, business, sports management, or a related field
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university
- Interest and understanding of sports; ideally multiple leagues
- Prior social media management experience
- Microsoft Office
- Google Drives
- Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Tik Tok and Reddit are not required, but would be significant
We encourage any and all to apply, and we look forward to meeting you! Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.