Lockstep Fall '22 Onboarding Specialist Internship
In order to serve our growing customer base more effectively, Lockstep is looking for a qualified Customer Onboarding Intern to join our Customer Success Onboarding team. As a Customer Onboarding Intern, you will play a critical role in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. This role reports to the Customer Success Onboarding Manager and you will work alongside them to identify Onboarding strategies, improve customer engagement, and provide training modules to help customer understand the product.
As an intern on our Customer Success team, your first two weeks will be spent learning how our company operates, how we support customers, and the ins and outs of our customer success processes. As you progress in your learnings, Customer Onboarding projects will be assigned to you. You can also expect:
- Weekly check-ins with your manager
- Regular training sessions with the rest of the Customer Success Team
- Monthly Milestones Reviews to highlight the progress you are making
- Duration: Each internship lasts for twelve weeks.
- Salary: Interns will be compensated $23/hr
- Location: The intern is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the US.
- Date: Exact dates flexible between September 2022 through mid-December 2022.
- Scope: Each intern will manage a single project that can be executed during a three month internship in collaboration with an experienced Customer Onboarding Specialist.
- Graduation: Successful interns receive priority consideration for fulltime positions at Lockstep.
The goal of this internship is to design and launch at least one repeatable customer engagement campaign to drive product adoption and value across our customer base. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in research, design, and implementation of new customer onboarding playbook
- Execute one initiative to support self-service onboarding
- Present findings to Customer Success Leadership Team on a weekly basis
- Track KPIs and metrics of customers product engagement
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams as well as ability to work independently and manage your own progress
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Experience in implementing a Customer Onboarding program/experience in full customer lifecycle