Project Management Internship
At CharacterStrong, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on education, both in the United States and internationally. CharacterStrong employees offer their innovativeness, dedication to excellence, and compassion to help produce transformational curricula and trainings for educators.
In this role, we are looking for someone who is excited about the following:
- Support outlining big-picture projects and breaking down tasks for delegation
- Coordinate between teams and maintain open lines of communication to keep everyone informed of status updates and priorities
- Manage timelines to keep projects moving forward and support teams in working through project changes
- Building workflows and excellence criteria to keep teams on track and working efficiently toward project goals
- Other miscellaneous tasks that help us serve our customers at our best!
Learn more here: http://characterstrong.com/internship
Note: Please apply at the external link or through http://characterstrong.com/internship. Resumes submitted will not be considered for this position.