Comedy Marketing Intern
The Syndicate is an independent entertainment marketing agency based in Weehawken, New Jersey. We offer a wide range of marketing and promotional services within the music, comedy and publishing sectors, including radio promotion, street marketing, publicity, event planning, and digital design.
Each semester The Syndicate recruits qualified, eager candidates to join our competitive and dynamic internship program. This position offers students the opportunity to gain real-world working experience, as well as exposure to the many facets of the entertainment industry.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
As we are primarily a marketing and promotion firm, candidates with excellent writing, communication and digital design skills are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be enrolled in college and able to receive credit for internship hours
- Must be able to commit to working remotely from 10am-6pm, at least 2-5 days per week
- A passion for comedy, entertainment, and pop culture is paramount
- Working knowledge of current social media platforms
- Superior attention to detail and capable of working on multiple projects at a given time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient if Google Suite, and some experience with Photoshop is recommended