Assists in coordinating, researching and submitting applications and filings necessary to contract with new government agencies and maintain credentialing status with existing clients. Assists in organizing and maintaining contract database, including, organizing, scoping and tracking material provisions. Assists with various regulatory research projects.
- Research public healthcare rules and regulations. For example, state Medicaid performance standards and payment terms for Company’s provider type.
- Assists in management of network applications and vendor registrations, Medicaid Re-Enrollment deadlines and provider contracting/credentialing process.
- Assists in scoping and tracking material provisions of existing government contracts.
- Assists in maintenance of contract database.
- Maintains access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Maintains project productivity and quality goals.
- Immediately reports any suspected fraud, waste or abuse, conflicts of interest, or other potential compliance incidents to Chief Compliance Officer, the Ethics Hotline or the Legal Department
- Demonstrates a high standard of ethics while assisting leadership in upholding culture of compliance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enrollment in accredited law school.
- Experience in healthcare, finance or other highly regulated field a plus.
- Excellent researching skills.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. Ability to synthesize and present complex regulations.
- Driven and proactive problem solver, who consistently acts with integrity and speaks up
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment while building strong internal relationships and influence across departments
- Owners’ mindset, with the ability to approach feedback and problems with a positive attitude
- Analytical, business-oriented approach to recognizing needs/problem areas, anticipating issues, and proposing effective solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail and preparation to ensure accuracy of all assigned tasks, including documentation and complete request response.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams.
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks with short deadlines at the same time. Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with SmartSheets a plus